Snacking is a fact of life. So, we’re happy to introduce our low-carb crunchy moringa crackers which are great high fiber, crunchy, nutritious, and tasty snack. You can enjoy them with dips, spreads, or plain.
- 1 tbsp Coconut OR Olive oil
- 3 tbsp Ground flax seed
- 1 ½ cup Cooked chickpeas
- ⅓ cup Sesame seeds
- ¼ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 ½ tbsp Moringa powder from Miracle Tree
- 1 tbsp of parsley
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blend until you have a smooth dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and use a rolling pin to roll into a very thin, even layer. Use your fingers to patch up any gaps.
- Score the dough into cracker shapes and bake for 30-40 minutes, until just beginning to brown.
You’re going to love nibbling away on our crispy crunchy crackers! Try them out fit your favorite dip or sauce and you’ll have a new go-to-snack! Take your snack game to the next level with Miracle Tree!
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.