Dessert is always a fan favorite – but we’re always receiving requests to showcase a dairy-free (and delicious) alternative! This ultra-creamy dessert is sure to please everyone at the dessert table! The team here at Miracle Tree loves this almond pudding is perfect. It uses almond-milk and is incredibly silky smooth. It's a new fave in this house!
- ½ cup of Milk
- ¼ cup of rice flour
- ½ cup of sugar (or sugar-alternative)
- ½ cup of almond flour
- Sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. of Moringa Powder
- Mix ½ cup of milk, ¼ cup of rice flour, and 1-2 tsp. of moringa powder to bowl
- Add 2 ½ cup of milk in a pan over moderate heat
- Add ½ cup of sugar and ½ cup of almond flour
- Whisk the mixture and bring it to boil
- Take ¼ of the boiling milk mixture and place into the dissolved rice-flour-moringa mixture
- Whisk the mixture and transfer back to the pan while stirring for 15-20 minutes
- Place the pudding in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let it cool / refrigerate
- After 20 minutes, add some sliced almonds or any toppings of your choice to the pudding
- Serve in a soup bowl and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy our delicious Moringa Almond Pudding! Anything but ordinary, this healthy moringa & almond pudding recipe is flavorful, fun and filling. We’re sure you’ll see it as the perfect afternoon tea treat or post dinner pudding.
We value your safety and encourage you to practice safe food preparation habits. Please visit our Food Safety resource for more information before trying to recreate any of our recipes.